A startup in the highly competitive market for online automotive leads and internet marketing in the US, CyberVenture needed a lean, agile technology partner that would give them a winning edge in a crowded market space.
DPL fully leveraged the considerable talents of its tech teams to deliver CyberVenture amazing value through:
- High performing, scalable websites optimized for SEM (Google, Bing Yahoo etc.) and highly optimized portals to generate traffic from SEO.
- High availability and high performing websites running on web farms using proxy servers for routing and load balancing the traffic across web servers.
- Multiple levels of caching technologies to deliver web response times of under 2 seconds.
- Hardware based load balancers with sticky sessions to balance traffic between 8 web servers.
- A cutting edge, highly customized Content Management System to manage their websites which also empowered their marketers to create new campaigns in a few clicks.
- Transforming tens of thousands of records every 15 minutes to generate revenue reports for the marketing teams.
In just 7 years our technology services helped CyberVenture start from scratch and exit at $15 Million when they were acquired by Autobytel in 2011. And with these enviable KPI's, it's really no wonder.
900,000 user clicks per month.
72,000 conversions per month.
$9,50,000 per month in revenue.